Monday, May 9, 2016

Live Binder



One of the requirements for this course is to create a e-folio using the Livebinder website. This is to help us prepare before student teaching. However, creating a e-folio had both pros and cons. In fact, there were times I wanted to throw my laptop out because I couldn't figure something out.

During the first week of class, Dr. Smirnova helped us create the e-folio and add all the tabs we needed. She also briefly discussed what would be included in our Livebinders. I remember walking out of class the first week crying on the phone to my mother saying how hard this class was going to be. I was overwhelmed and it was only the first week of school. My mother told me to relax and take it one step at a time and that is what I did.

As the semester progressed I slowly began adding to my e-folio. I started off with my cover page and well lets just say that took FOREVER! It took me an hour to figure out how to add a picture to my e-folio. It was very frustrating but luckily I wasn't in the boat alone. My other classmates had trouble figuring it out also. 

Now, it's the final week and well I have came a long way. This experience has been beneficial and frustrating. I put in a lot of hours trying to make my Livebinder perfect and I pray to God that I did it right. I have learned so much about edtpa. 



Here is the link to my Livebinder e-folio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment